- Researching natural means asking questions to nature
- Watch and listen to only what nature has to show and to tell you and not what the boss of your research department wants you to see.
- If you want to do really natural search, forget even for a moment that all you can and be ready to put it back into question.
- Only after carefully balancing a result, compares what you have seen with what you already know. and not try to be clever or dull.
- Do not try to be clever or dull, be humble.
- You can never be a true seeker if themes comments, the judgment or opinion of your colleagues about you or your search.
- Do not try to "control" the experiment, non alterarlo.
- Before cdi all erca to understand it and then perform them faithfully according to his exact description and any variations should be included in the end not the beginning.
- If you are sure of yourself hast fully trust your senses but then checks the results with tools that are independent from them.
- The accumulator of E.O. for example, trust your feelings of warmth but then uses a thermometer to confirm.
- Not develop ideas on something you've never seen.
- Look at everything or process from the point of view of its existence and functionality.
- Do not try to understand a plane from what you know of a pressure cooker. Even a locomotive, which also looks like the, It is much more than a simple pressure cooker
- Some researchers still holds a bione land, vivo, from what I know of a staph dead and colorful Gram or judges the EO. from what he knows of the static.
- If you discover a new basic function of nature, be ready to review your old ideas.
- Do not try to hide the errors tuopi, He speaks of them in a frank and be proud to know them. They are the safest Your indicators road.
A reasonable question we can ask in oncology is: "How can the cancer research even after all these years of intensive research and billions of dollars spent it has not yet managed to scratch even a little the enigma of cancer?
We can also ask ourselves: "... But the cancer research is really looking in the right direction or is necessary and appropriate change?"
We all know that among the unresolved issues of oncology the most investigated is how you form cancerous cellula.
For cancer research classic there is no doubt that it is formed by a genetic mutation of the cell sana.Per explain its origin, researchers have investigated in many areas looking viral causes, immunological or genetic, but until now have never come to nothing definitive.
Although the budget is not just satisfactory, Many still believe that what should be the therapy, a vaccine, stem cells or "intelligent drugs" sooner or later will solve the problem.
But how is it that a healthy cell becomes cancerous and is capable of destroying a healthy body in other ways?
In fondo, the cancer cell is a very fragile body, He kills himself with a breath and when it is attacked unable to oppose an effective resistance.
In truth tissue cells affected, long before the most visible manifestations of the disease, undergo modifications which only later lead to cancer cell formation.
We'll see shortly how it is a mistake to believe that the cancer cell develops directly from the genetic mutation of a healthy cell.
Most likely if the fight against cancer has not achieved what it intended to achieve is because it has continued to consider the cancer cell as the object of research without realizing that cancer is not a disease but a cell disease of the whole organism.
It follows with ONCOGENESI (if it is a cancer eating cellula)